DIGESTIVE ENZYMES (120)
How It Works
Digestive enzymes are secreted along the gastrointestinal tract and break down foods, enabling the nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream for use in various bodily functions. Enzymes are extremely sensitive to heat and are easily destroyed by cooking in temperatures above 47C (117F). Age and various digestive system problems can reduce the production of digestive enzymes and impair the digestive system’s ability to adequately digest food.
Dosage (adults): Take one tablet twice daily with a meal.
Medicinal Ingredients:Each tablet contains betaine hydrochloride 162 mg, alpha-amylase (from Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) 90 mg (450 FCC DU), bromelain (from pineapple (Ananas comosus var. comosus) fruit) 50 mg (30 MCU), papain (from papaya (Carica papaya) fruit) 45 mg (90,000 FCC), pepsin (Sus scrofa stomach) 60 mg (600,000 FCC), bile salts 40 mg, pancreatic enzymes (Sus scrofa pancreas) 22.5 mg (5,000 USP units amylase; 900 USP units lipase; 5,000 USP units protease) and lipase (Sus scrofa pancreas) 0.5 mg (15 FCC LU).Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and purified water.
Subscribe & Thrive with Nature’s Sunshine
Less Stress, Healthier Habits
- Convenient automatic deliveries
- Free shipping (one subscription order monthly)
- Save 25% on every subscription order
- Stress free, no obligation — Cancel or skip anytime
- Reminder emails sent before every shipment
- PLUS: Free Premium Membership
Premium Membership for Serious Savings
20% off everything, everyday, and more
- Save 20% on all regular price items
- Save an additional 10% on all sale items
- Free Shipping (one order monthly)
- Exclusive Premium Deals
- Early access to sale events
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Your 12 month Premium Membership is FREE ($40 value)